1. Does your child expect to be treated as an equal instead of a child?
2. Is your child easily, emotionally triggered?
3. Does your child have difficulty with discipline and authority?
4. Is your child frustrated with ritual-oriented systems that require little creativity?
5. Does your child have a gentle, sensitive, spirit and caring heart?
6. Does your child have food or environmental sensitivities?
7. Does your child dislike being rushed or not seem to have a sense of time in a traditional way?
8. Does your child have an interest in spiritual things?
9. Does your child appear to be an old soul or wise beyond their years?
10. Does your child seem to have a very creative imagination or to be a daydreamer?
11. Did your child come into the world with an attitude?
12. Does your child refuse to do certain things they are told to do?
13. Is your child a non-conformist?
14. Does your child see better ways of doing things at home and at school?
15. Is homework a source of conflict in your home?
16. Does your child appear to have a short attention span and at other times incredible focus?
17. Is your child particularly creative in areas of art, music, science and/or technology?
18. Does your child display intuition or knowledge of things that are unexplainable?
19. Did your child display an early ability and desire to learn and appear to be very intelligent in some areas?
20. Does your child talk to or about “imaginary” friends or see things that you cannot?
21. Does your child refuse to respond to parenting techniques that were used on you as a child?
22. Does your child have a strong interest in the environment and other living creatures?
23. Does your child have trouble getting to sleep or have night terrors?
If you answered yes to more than 14 questions you are probably parenting an Indigo or are an Indigo. If your score is above 19 you are almost definitely parenting an Indigo Child. This Quiz has been developed from a combination of people including: Lee Carol, Jan Tober, Doreen Virtue, Jan Yordy, and Vicki Lass.